Friday, March 30, 2012

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Harry Potter thinks he is an ordinary boy. He lives with his Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and cousin Dudley, who make him sleep in a cupboard under the stairs. Then Harry starts receiving mysterious letters and his life is changed for ever. He is whisked away by a beetle-eyed giant of a man and enrolled in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The reason: Harry Potter is a wizard! From Goodreads





I will not say much here, it looks like in the reviews that you either love or hate Harry Potter books. I love them and this is at least the 5th time I have read this book. I bought the whole bundle from Pottermore 2 days ago and even though I am at home surrounded by several paper copies on the bookshelves I just had to read the first book in the series on my Kindle now that they were finally available. I will wait with the rest and look forward to read them either in Britain or on some lake somewhere in Canada this summer. I can hardly wait but I will restrain myself. 

This book qualifies for: 
100 books in a year Reading Challenge 2012, 
Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge, 
2012 Ebook Challenge, 
2012 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment