Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon 2015 - Start

Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon 2015 hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.

I am taking part in this Read-a-Thon again. Usually I read quite a bit during Michelle's RaTs but I have a busy week coming up which includes guests 3 of the days so I won't have much time to read. But I hope I will be able to do a bit of listening to audio while I clean in the beginning of the week and I will make sure I read at least one Chrismassy book as well.

Apart from continuing my current audio of Memory & Dream by Charles de Lint, I don't know what I will be reading this week.

Yes, I know I'm late. Better late than never I guess....but please do accept my apologies. My life literally blew up this week. And I thought it was bad the weeks before. lol So, we are once again kicking off the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge (this is the 6th year!) over at The Christmas Spirit, with the annual Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon!

Details:
  • Read-a-Thon dates: Monday, November 23 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 29 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
  • I am not requiring that you read only Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up at least one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc. AND we now have a Facebook group, in case you didn't know.
If you're interested in joining us for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, which runs all season long, you can do so at my Christmas blog, The Christmas Spirit. Would love to have you! 

Since it's so late in the game, I won't be so pretentious to ask for prize donations BUT I will offer a small prize from Christmas-y me! There has to be at least one gift when Christmas is involved, right?

Hope I haven't forgotten anything. If you have any questions or notice something I've left out, please feel free to contact me via the contact tab.

List of books:
  1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment