To kick off my annual Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge this year, I've decided to have a weekend read-a-thon!
- Read-a-Thon dates: Friday, November 22 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 24 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
- You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
- I am not requiring that you read Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
- to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
- as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
My goal will be to read at least 3 books during this Read-a-Thon but I will make a list of 5 books to chose from.
- Yule Be Mine by Charlene Teglia
- Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews
- The Colorado Kid by Stephen King
- Åndeløs by Cliff McNish
- Ønskebarnet by Eddie Thomas Petersen