Welcome to the Original Audio Book Challenge. This challenge is for Audio Book lovers as well as those who are brand new to them.
There are five levels to the challenge
- Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books
- Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books
- Lover- Listen to 25 Audio Books
- Married-Listen to more than 25 Audio Books
- You Define the Relationship- Create your own challenge (choose your own name and level starting as low or going as high as you’d like)
- Audio Books can be any genre
- You can cross challenges
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can tell us about what you are listening to in the comments of the monthly link up.
My goal for this challenge was Flirting-Listen to 6 audio books. At one point I didn't actually think I would make it. I finished my first audio book in June! But I am getting use to it and have also found out how much the narrator means for a successful listening experience.
I reached my goal of 6 books the 14th of November when I finished The Moon Of Gomrath by Alan Garner. Since then I have heard one more and I think I might at least hear one more before the year ends.
This challenge has been very good for me, I will still rather read a book but I now appreciate listening to books when I can't sit still and read.
If this audio challenge returns in 2014 I will take part again and maybe try to aim for the next level.
List of Audio books:
- The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine
- Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel by Deborah Moggach
- Dreams Underfoot: The Newford Collection by Charles de Lint
- Vampires: The Recent Undead by Paula Guran (Editor)
- The Moon Of Gomrath by Alan Garner
- Elidor by Alan Garner