FrightFall Read-a-Thon! A week long fest of scary reading (well, at least one scary book anyway). All you have to do to participate is read at least one horror/scary book. For the faint-hearted among you, it can be a spooky mystery, a scary thriller, or something classically gothic. Children's books are also allowed. It's not so much about the quantity of our reading, but the quality, right? But...if this read-a-thon helps you to mark a bunch of books off your TBR pile, so be it!
My goal for this week will be 3 or 4 books from the list below. 3 books if this includes The Witching Hour by Anne Rice.
My list of books which as usual might change.
- Dollhouse by Anya Allyn
- The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
- Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett
- The Bridge by Allan Krummenacker
- Inheritance by Joe McKinney
- Witchlove by Emma Mills
- My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
- The Trouble With Spells by Lacey Weatherford
- The Witching Hour by Anne Rice