Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa


In less than twenty-four hours I'll be seventeen.
Although technically, I won't actually be turning seventeen. I've been in the Nevernever too long. When you're in Faery, you don't age. So while a year has passed in the real world, age wise I'm probably only a few days older than when I went in.
In real life, I've changed so much I don't even recognise myself.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.
 
From Goodreads.




The fight against the Iron Fey has brought Winter and Summer together because they can't beat them alone. They also send for Meghan and Ash even though they have been banished, they are Nevernever's only hope. Looking forward to read The Iron Knight.

This book qualifies for:
Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
Tower Teams Read 2013
Serious Readers 2013
2013 Ebook Challenge
2013 Women Challenge
2013 Sequel Reading Challenge
2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge (Fey)
Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 2013
Let Me Count the Ways Reading Challenge 2013 (358 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment