Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankfully Reading Weekend 2012 November 22-25 Finished

Thanks to Jenn from jennsbookshelves for hosting this challenge.

I have now finished this challenge. I reached my goal of reading 3 books but not everything went according to plan. In my update I mentioned that I wanted to finish my third book on Saturday and hopefully start Monsters of Men on Sunday.
I did finish Changes by Jim Butcher on Saturday or rather I guess it was Sunday as it was about 1am. But I haven't read anything today.
I liked all three books I read this weekend but mostly Changes by Jim Butcher.

This is the three books I read and which challenges they counted towards:
  1. Zoo City by Lauren Beukes toward 2012 Sci-Fi Challenge and A-Z Book Challenge 2012.
  2. Y by Bonnie Rozanski toward A-Z Book Challenge 2012.
  3. Changes by Jim Butcher toward Finishing the Series.
 This weekend has helped me quite well towards finishing my challenges for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment