I took part in the 2011 challenge and have been waiting for the challenge to start again this year. Then I go and miss the start of it.
Never mind I am joining now.
My goal will be the level of Christmas Tree to read 5-6 books and I will also join for the additional level of Fa La La La Films: watch a bunch or a few Christmas movies...it's up to you!
This is some of the book I might read during this December:
- The Christmas Angel by Abbie Farwell Brown (100 pages)
- A Little Book for Christmas by Cyrus Townsend Brady (116 pages)
- Christmas Eve at Swamp's End by Norman Duncan (32 pages)
- Embers of the Raven: a Christmas Story from Greenland by Chris Paton (short)
- The Christmas Bake-Off by Abby Clements (25 pages)
- A Simple Amish Christmas by Vanetta Chapman (290 pages)
- Snowed Under: A Christmas Story by Jude Ryan (44 pages)
- Falling for Christmas by Debbie Macomber (433 pages)
- One Imperfect Christmas by Myra Johnson (281 pages)
- Christmas with Grandma Elsie by Martha Finley (237 pages)
- Bah, Humbug! (A Romantic Comedy Christmas Novella) by Heather Horrock (96 pages)
- The Polar Express,
- While You Were Sleeping,
- Christmas Story,
- A Christmas Carol (Patrick Stewart edition).
I will not start my reading until December
HERE is where all the posts for this challenge will be