Thursday, February 19, 2015

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Starting over sucks.
When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.
And then he opened his mouth.
Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something... unexpected happens.
The hot alien living next door marks me.
You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades. If I don't kill him first, that is.
From Goodreads.



Katy, the new girl in town, meets her neighbours, Daemon and Dee who turn out to be aliens. It is not safe for them or humans to be friends but of course it happens and now they have to deal with it. They must fight the evil Arum before they steal their powers and kill them all. I will definitely try to get hold of the next one from the library. 

This book qualifies for:
Goodreads Reading Challenge 2015
I love Library books 2015
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: February Challenges (2/5)
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: Hogwarts Face Off
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: Spring Fling
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: Butterbeer Recipe
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: To Be A Ravenclaw
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: A Trip To Hogwarts
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: All About the Stars
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: The Zodiac
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: The Hunger Games
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: 2015 Reading Challenge!
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: Meet a Million Members
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: Who is ... The Death Eater?
Nothing but Reading Challenges - 50 States Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment