Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love is a Thief by Claire Garber

What did you miss out on because you fell in love?
I might just be ‘that’ girl. You know the one. The girl who, for no particular reason, doesn’t get the guy, doesn’t have children, doesn’t get the romantic happy ever after. So I needed to come up with a plan.
What did I like doing? What didn’t I get to do because I fell in love? What would I be happy spending the rest of my life doing if love never showed up again?
Kate Winters is going on a journey to do all the things that love has snatched from her and her friends, to reclaim her dreams and theirs in the hope of finding her future. But there’s a chance that new dreams are better than the old…
From Goodreads.








This was okay. Kate does a lot to help her friends and readers recapture dreams from before they married, though she is not as good at helping herself. Worth a read.

This book qualifies for:
Goodreads Reading Challenge 2015
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: February Challenges (3/5)
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: Hogwarts Face Off
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: Spring Fling
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: To Be A Ravenclaw
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: Hearts, Romance, Spring Greetings
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: A Trip To Hogwarts

No comments:

Post a Comment