I am not sure about this! I have never played the game Cluedo but I am sure it will be interesting.
AMMP Clue Game: ROUND 4
Object: Be the first detective to determine which Suspect killed Mr. Boddy, in which Room and using which Weapon.
The game will be played between 3-6 people and will end when someone correctly guesses the Suspect, Room and Weapon. We will use Rooms from the Clue game board and two dice. To play, sign up in the sign up thread, you will be paired with others, and we will create a separate discussion thread for your game. The Mod will determine the murder Suspect, Weapon and Room and will "deal" you your hand by sending you a private message (PM).
Once you have finished your turn, you can immediately start another turn. You don't have to wait for the other players to take their turns. When playing the game, please be considerate of the others playing and respond to their messages within one day.
Rereads are allowed.
Books must be started AFTER your dice roll.
Levels of Play
We want to try and match players with others of similar reading habits. When signing up, please indicate at which of the 3 levels you'll play:
Casual Reader: up to 70 books per year
Heavy Reader: 70-140 books per year
Fanatic Reader: more than 140 books per year
How to play:
1. Roll the dice. You can choose the number on either of your dice or add the two numbers together to choose your move.
Example: you roll 5 + 3
5 is the Library
3 is the Conservatory
5 + 3 = 8 is the Lounge
The dice numbers represent the following rooms/choices:
1- Return to Last Room Best Epic Fantasy List
2- Ballroom All Time Favorite Romance Novels List
3- Conservatory Best Historical Fiction List
4- Billiard Room Best Crime & Mystery Books
5- Library Best Horror Novels List
6- Study 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die List
7- Hall Best Young Adult Books List
8- Lounge Best Non-Fiction Books List
9- Dining Room Best Paranormal/Urban Fantasy Books List
10- Kitchen Thrillers Book List
11- Stay Where You Are Best Dystopian and Post-Apocalyptic Fiction List
12- Secret Passage to Any Room- When using a Secret Passage, choose one of your opponents, visit their home page, click on the "Compare Books" link, and choose one book to read that you both have in common.
2. To Enter A Room and Make a Suggestion:
Choose from one of these options-
Each room has a designated book list. Click on the link for that list and choose one book to read.
OPTION 2: MATCH the first letter of either your Suspect OR Weapon OR Room with the first letter in your book's title OR the author's first or last name.
Miss Scarlet- S
Colonel Mustard- M
Professor Plum- P
Mr. Green- G
Mrs. White- W
Mrs. Peacock- P
Lead Pipe- L
**This is a change from the ROUND 1 and 2 games. You will only read 1 book per turn, and you have a choice which option to use. You do not have to fulfill both options with your book choice.
Make a suggestion to the designated player on your discussion thread (player designation will be assigned by Mod at start of game). You can make your suggestion before you finish your book, but your turn will not be complete until you finish your book and post your book's title, date completed and rating.
4. To Prove Someone True or False: Post either "I can prove you wrong," OR "I cannot prove you wrong," on the discussion thread. If you can prove them wrong (meaning you have one of those cards in your hand), THEN send that player a PM stating which card (choose only one card) you have.
5. If the first person cannot prove you wrong, then make your suggestion to the next designated player on the list and so on until either someone proves you wrong or you've asked all other players.
6. Your turn ends when someone has told you which card they have AND you have read your book. You may then begin another turn by rolling the dice.
Making a Final Accusation:
You can make a final accusation at the start of any new turn. You DO NOT have to be in the room you're guessing. Simply state in your discussion thread that you're making your final accusation and which suspect, weapon and room you are guessing. The Mod will tell you whether you are right or wrong. If you are wrong, you are done playing and the Mod will redistribute your cards to the other players. If you are right, YOU WIN!
If you have questions about these rules, please see the Questions Thread
1: Miss Scarlet in the Ballroom with the pistol. - My book choice: Shenanigans by T.B. Bond
2: Prof. Plum in the Dining Room with the Lead Pipe - My book choice: A Million Wishes by DeAnna Felthauser
3: Miss Scarlet in The Conservatory with the Lead Pipe - My book choice:Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
1: Mrs. White in the Library with a Rope. - My book choice: In Search of a Love Story by Rachel Schurig
2: Professor Plum in the Billiard room with a Rope. - My book choice: Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews
3: Professor Plum in the Study with a Rope. - My book choice: Born in Fire by Nora Roberts
4. Miss Scarlet in the Library with a pistol - My book choice: Raven's Key: A Novel by Siomonn Pulla
5. Miss Scarlet in the Ballroom with a knife - My book choice: The Parent Pact by Laurie Kellogg
6. Miss Scarlet in the Hall with a Pistol - My book choice: High Heels in New York by A.V. Scott
7. Colonel Mustard in the Ballroom with Rope - My book choice: The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
8. Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with Rope - Meows, Magic & Murder by Madison Johns
List of books:
- Shenanigans by T.B. Bond
- A Million Wishes by DeAnna Felthauser
- Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
- In Search of a Love Story by Rachel Schurig
- Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews
- Born in Fire by Nora Roberts
- Raven's Key: A Novel by Siomonn Pulla
- The Parent Pact by Laurie Kellogg
- High Heels in New York by A.V. Scott
- The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
- Meows, Magic & Murder by Madison Johns