September is almost over, and that means it's time for our next Read-a-Thon!
Our next RaT will begin at 12:01am on Saturday, September 27 and end at midnight on Friday, October 4, a total of seven days. (Use your local time for start/end times.) We're hoping that this will help you finish your September reading lists/challenges and get a head start on next month's reading!
Again, our goals for this RaT will be to:
(1) complete any challenges ending in September that you haven't finished yet and start on your October challenges (when appropriate) and/or
(2) work on that pile of library or borrowed books that's waiting for your attention and/or
(3) read anything you want to read, just because!
If none of these goals suit your reading this month, create your own goal and let us know what you hope to accomplish :) As you read, be sure to check in here and let us know what you've read, what you think of the book, and anything else you want to tell us about it!
What do you "need" to read? And what do you *want to read? If you want to set a goal -- books finished, pages read, time spent reading -- you can do that too :)
It has been a few months since I last took part in this end of the month RaT but I am behind in my reading this month and need to finish a few books for my challenges and hopefully this can push me to read.
Apart from the books on the list below I might add books when I Saturday evening and Sunday morning get told which books to read for the Bookshelf battle challenge and Super Speedy Series challenge
For September I NEED to read:
- Monsters by C. Gockel (Super Speedy Series, need to finish by Saturday 27th in the evening)
- Magic Rising by Camilla Chafer (September 2014 Creature ~ Witches! and Yahtzee Challenge.)
- Arcane Magic by Camilla Chafer (September 2014 Creature ~ Witches! and Yahtzee Challenge.)
- One Tiny Miracle by Carol Marinelli (Jumble your genres challenge - September.)
- Dracula by Bram Stoker (Frightfall RaT and 2014 Literary Exploration and Eclectic Reader Challenge 2014)
- Moxyland by Lauren Beukes (Jumble your genres challenge - Oktober and for Sub-Genre Challenge 2014)
- True of Bloodby Bonnie Lamer (Monthly Motif and Monthly Key Word challenge.)