I have now reached my goal of 12 audio books and completed this challenge. I am sure I will continue listening as I am now starting to enjoy audio books when I go for walks, clean and cycle in the fitness centre. Last year I listened to 7 books in total which means I am nearly sure to double that.
Unfortunately for this challenge, the host blog has been down since very early on, instead I have updated my books to Teresa's facebook page.
List of books at the bottom of this post.
Welcome to the Original Audio Book Challenge. This challenge is for Audio Book lovers as well as those who are brand new to them.
There are five levels to the challenge
- Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books
- Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books
- Lover- Listen to 25 Audio Books
- Married-Listen to more than 25 Audio Books
- You Define the Relationship- Create your own challenge (choose your own name and level starting as low or going as high as you’d like)
- Audio Books can be any genre
- You can cross challenges
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can tell us about what you are listening to in the comments of the monthly link up.
I hope I’ve enticed you to join in the 2014 Audio Book Challenge. I’m really looking forward to reading your reviews and experiences over the next year.
Official Challenge dates: 1/1/2014-12/31/2014.
List of books:
- Steel and Other Stories by Richard Matheson
- A Clockwork Christmas by J.K. Coi, P.G. Forte, Stacy Gail, Jenny Schwartz
- Whispers Under Ground by Ben Aaronovitch
- Hex Appeal edited by P.N. Elrod
- Broken Homes by Ben Aaronovitch
- Boneland by Alan Garner
- Tarka the Otter by Henry Williamson
- I am Legend by Richard Matheson
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Children of Húrin by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien