Monday, May 5, 2014

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon 2014 - Finished

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon 2014 hosted by Michelle @ the true book addict.

As I predicted in the midweek update I did not reach 5 books for this challenge. I read 3 books and that is still okay. I finished: Death on the Aegean Queen by Maria Hudgins (mystery), Boneland by Alan Garner and The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman  (horror)

I knew I wasn't going to read much over the weekend as I had to go to Copenhagen to see off some friends.

Lars and Suzi with their 2 children Tiuri (7 years old) and Liva (5 years old) are going to sail from Copenhagen in Denmark to Istanbul in Turkey in two Hobie kayaks. They have set aside 14 months for the project as they can't sail that far every day if the children have to enjoy the trip too.
Follow their trip on their website: Life is GOOD follow us. and also on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/lifeisgoodfollowus?hc_location=timeline

http://lifeisgoodfollowus.com/life-is-good-follow-us-expedition-2014-15/

1 comment:

  1. Three books...great job! Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for joining me again. :)

    What an amazing trip they're embarking upon! People who do things like that really impress me with their adventurous spirits.

    ReplyDelete