Crazy Challenge Connection 2014 RaT #5 hosted by Crazy Challenge Connection on Goodreads.
June is just around the corner, and that means it's time for another CCC
Read-a-Thon :) Our next RaT will begin at 12:01am on Thursday, May 29,
and end at midnight on Tuesday, June 3, a total of six days. (Use your
local time for start/end times.) We're hoping that this will help you
finish your May reading lists/challenges and get a head start on next
Again, our goals for this RaT will be to:
(1) complete any challenges ending in May that you haven't finished yet and start on June's challenges (when appropriate) and/or
(2) work on that pile of library or borrowed books that's waiting for your attention and/or
(3) read anything you want to read, just because!
none of these goals suit your reading this month, create your own goal
and let us know what you hope to accomplish :) As you read, be sure to
check in here and let us know what you've read, what you think of the
book, and anything else you want to tell us about it!
What do you
"need" to read? And what do you *want to read? If you want to set a
goal -- books finished, pages read, time spent reading -- you can do
that too :)
I haven't been reading as much as I have wanted lately. I hope this RaT will help me get back into it.
I think my goal will be 1000 pages. I won't say number of books as my books range from 180 to over 700 pages.
As usual I have a long list of books that I may or may not read:
1. Along Came A Demon by Linda Welch
2. Drifting Home: A Family's Voyage of Discovery Down the Wild Yukon River by Pierre Berton
3. Run by Patti Larsen
4. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
5. A Place Beyond The Map by Samuel Thews
6. It Shouldn't Happen to a Vet by James Herriot
7. Quinn Checks In by L.H. Thomson
8. The Keepers by Donna Augustine
9. Moon Spell by Samantha Young