Believe it or not, February is almost over, and that means it's RaT time again! Our next RaT will begin at 12:01am Wednesday, February 26, and continue until midnight on Tuesday, March 4, a total of seven days. (Use your local time for start/end times.) We're hoping that this will help you finish your February reading lists/challenges and get a head start on next month's reading!
Again, our goals for this RaT will be to:
(1) complete any challenges ending in February that you haven't finished yet and start on March's challenges (when appropriate) and/or
(2) work on that pile of library books that's waiting for your attention and/or
(3) read anything you want to read, just because!
If none of these goals fit your reading plan, then create your own goal and let us know what you plan to accomplish :) As you read, be sure to check in here and let us know what you've read, how it fits your goals, how you rate the book, and anything else you want to tell us about it!
Who's in? What do you plan to read?
I have joined this RaT with option 1, as I have 2½ books that I need to finish in February and then I will hopefully be able to read a few books for March in the second half of this challenge but those choices might changes.
The books I need to read in February:
- Shadow of night by Deborah Harkness (I have started it but I need to finish) - For the February part of Key Word and Motif challenges.
- Night of Purple Moon by Scott Cramer - For RRRC Pass the Parcel.
- Speechless by Hannah Harrington - For the February part of Jumble Your Genres.