Tuesday, July 30, 2013

High Summer Read-a-Thon July 22-28 Finished

High Summer Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict.

My goal for this Read-a-Thon was to read 5 books. I reached my goal.

  1. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
  2. Daughter of Dragons by Kathleen H. Nelson
  3. A Kestrel for a Knave by Barry Hines
  4. Witch Way Bends by Olivia Hardin
  5. Cursed by Casey Odell 
  6. Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs - I listened to 150 pages of this book over the week 
Thank you to Michelle @ The True Book Addict for hosting this Read-a-Thon. I am looking forward to take part in both Frightfall Read-a-Thon from 30th of September to 6th of October on seasons of reading and The Season of the Witch in October on Castle Macabre. Both hosted by Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a pretty good readathon! I'm adding Jurassic Park to my list- I've seen the movies but never read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific job, Jane! How did you like Jurassic Park? I hope you enjoyed the week. Thanks again for being one of my regulars. It's great to have everyone come back each time. Like a big read-a-thon family. HaHa! Hope to have you with us in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete