- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from July 29th through August 11th. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for two weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up at Auntie Spinelli Reads or Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 5th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing - and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! Feel free to copy and paste this handy little list for your post. We don’t mind. :)
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
I am quite busy at the moment so I will set myself a low goal of reading 7 books during this Readathon.
My list of books:
- Frey by Melissa Wright (started today)
- The weird Stone of Brisingamen by Alan Garner
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
- Riversong by Tess Thompson
- Magnificent Devices by Shelley Adina
- Drowning Mermaids by Nadia Scrieva
- Infernal Devices by K.W. Jeter
- The Cypher by Julian Rosado-Machain