Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Shadowmagic by John Lenahan

Conor thought he was an average teenager. Okay, so his father only had one hand, spoke to him in ancient languages, and was a bit on the eccentric side, but, other than that, life was fairly normal. Until, that is, two Celtic warriors on horseback and wearing full armor appear at his front door and try to kill him. Don't you hate when that happens? Join Conor as he grapples with typical teenage problems, like how to deal with a father's high expectations, how to survive in the world on your own, and how to woo a beautiful girl who wants you dead. From Goodreads.





I bought this book back in June 2011 which means it has been on my TBR list for over 1½ years. I am glad I finally got around to reading it as I enjoyed it. It is a fast moving fantasy and there is the obvious enemy but also some that I wasn't sure of till the end of the book. I will definitely be reading the next book.

This book qualifies for:
Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
Tower Teams Read 2013
Serious Readers 2013
Let Me Count the Ways Reading Challenge 2013 (278 pages)
2013 Ebook Challenge
2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge (magic)
2013 1st In A Series Challenge
2013 Mythology Challenge
Quick fix Challenge 2013 (278 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment