Friday, February 1, 2013

January 2013 Update

I have read 18 books in January, that is one more than last January. This is partly thanks to Michelle, The True Book Addict who hosted A winter's respite Read-a-Thon. Also thanks to the two mini-challenges in the Tower Teams Read 2013.
To reach my goal of 130 books this year I have to read nearly 11 books a month, I am well ahead of my target.

List of books read in January:
  1. The Ghost Brigades by John Scalzi
  2. Moon dance by J.R. Rain
  3. Sterling by Dannika Dark
  4. A Nomadic Witch by Debora Geary
  5. The Sagan Diary by John Scalzi
  6. Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang 
  7. To Have and To Code by Debora Geary
  8. De Novo Syndrome by Jim Buckner, David Mark Brown 
  9. The Scourge by A.G. Henley
  10. The Dog Stars by Peter Heller 
  11. Dogs Don't Lie by Clea Simon 
  12. Legend of the White Dragon: Legends by Melanie Nilles 
  13. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  14. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath 
  15. My Familiar Stranger by Victoria Danann
  16. Shadowmagic by John Lenahan 
  17. Deadly Legacy by Alison Bruce
  18. Vampire Moon by J.R. Rain
All my January posts are HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane. Not sure the best way to get in touch but you've won a prize from my Sci-Fi Challenge. Can you get in touch via my blog so we can organise your prize?

    ReplyDelete