Monday, September 17, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 13th 2012


This is where it all started! My first ever post on this blog was October 19th 2011 announcing that I was going to take part in Dewey's Read-a-Thon. I couldn't take part the whole way through as I only discovered it a few days before and therefore had some previously arranged commitments. This time I am ready and will spend the whole 24 hours as part of the Read-a-Thon. I have a visitor coming from abroad to stay with me but she will just have to bring some books to read too.

I will think about which books to read and my other goals for the Read-a-Thon and post about it a few days prior to the start. I am looking forward to have this excuse to read for 24 hours straight.

HERE are the posts for this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment