Sunday, August 23, 2015

Beat the Heat Readathon 2015 Sign Up

Beat the Heat Readathon hosted by Novel Heartbeat & Phantasmic Reads.

I am going to take part in this 3 week long read-a-thon. I just realised that I took part in this in 2013  so I must have taken part in the very first Beat the Heat Readathon they had but it doesn't seem like I took part last year.
UPDATE 25th of August: Just realised it is only a 2 week read-a-thon so I will change my goal to 7 books. I might still reach 10 if I have time to read during my travelling.

My goal for this year is to read 10 books. List below the rules.

Rules:
  • The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from August 24th at 12:00 AM to September 6th at 11:59 PM. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for three weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
  • There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
  • Sign up here at Novel Heartbeat or over at Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 28th.
  • To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! (You are welcome to use the template we provide in the kick-off post as well.)
  • In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
  • Follow along on Twitter and share your progress with the hashtag #BtHReadathon!
List of books: (some of them anyway, that I may or may not read)
  1.  Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (finish it as I have started it today)
  2.  Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder
  3.  The Wild by Christopher Golden, Tim Lebbon
  4.  City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  5.  I'll Be Watching You by Charles de Lint
  6.  The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
  7.  The Diving Pool: Three Novellas by Yōko Ogawa 
  8.  Rasmus - Tales of a Utah Cowboy by Jay Anderson, Beth M. Stephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment