Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2013 - Finished

 
Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2013.

I reached my goals as I read the amount of books I wanted and I actually managed most of the 24 hours apart from nodding of a couple of times.
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I think around hour 14 and the last few hours have been tough to get through.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? If you are into fantasy and mythology then the Percy Jackson series is very good.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, you have done it very well this year.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I liked the preRaT posts.
  5. How many books did you read? 6 but 3 were quite short.
  6. What were the names of the books you read? The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan, To Love a Witch by Debora Geary, An Imperfect Witch by Debora Geary, WitchLove by Emma Mills,  Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller, When We Were Very Young by A.A. Milne
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and An Imperfect Witch by Debora Geary
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? This was my fifth Read-a-Thon and I am sure I want to take part again. I will be a reader.

1 comment:

  1. My last reply for the event. Congrats on all the reading you did! We didn't really stay up for the whole thing as we wanted to, but some of us made it to about 3 in the morning.

    You've convinced me too - I'll have to pick up The Lost Hero series now. Sounds like a fun read.

    Hope to see you again next year! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete