Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 2013 hosted by Socrates Book Reviews.
Here are the rules guidelines.
1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie
Macomber's Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum, James
Patterson's Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete
it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie
Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that's fine) The goal is to
complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4) Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to
sign up and make sure you link it directly to your post about this
challenge. (Note: I'm not going to be using the Finishing the Series
Blog I created last year. I'm going to keep everything here.)
5) If you don't have a blog, that's fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP YOUR REVIEWS OR, FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLOG, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
6) Any format of book counts - audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge
begins, but it isn't necessary. It's fine to change series during the
year - as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level....
Level 1 - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
My goal this year was Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
I have completed this challenge.
WitchLight Trilogy Debora Geary finished March 18th
Study by Maria V. Snyder finished March 24th
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White finished April 28th
The Belgariad by David Eddings finished May 12th
Update October 30th: I have now also finished:
A Modern Witch by Debora Geary finished July 1st
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan finished October 5th
My posts for this challenge are HERE