Saturday, May 26, 2012
Finishing the Series Reading Challenge
It's a challenge for all those series books you started at some point and haven't finished. I know I'll start a series and read the first book, then get distracted with other books and never get back to the series. Before I know it, the series has 10 books - I get overwhelmed and don't go back to it. Now, I want to finish a couple.
Level 1 - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
When I saw this challenge I thought I might have a couple of series I have started but not yet finished. I then started to count and there was actually quite a few. I won't mention them all here but I will go for level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
Here are some of the series:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (2 left to read)
1: Catching Fire
2. The Demon Trappers Series by Jana Oliver (2 left to read)
2: Foretold (will be out in August 2012)
3. The Elemental Series by Susan Leigh Noble (1 left to read)
4. Time Rovers Series by Jana Oliver (2 left to read)
1: Virtual Evil
2: Madman's Dance
5. The Dresden Files Series by Jim Butcher (10 left to read + some short stories)
1: Death Masks
2: Blood Rites
3: Dead Beat
4: Proven Guilty
5: White Night
6: Small Favor
7: Turn Coat
9: Ghost Story
10: Cold Days (looks like it is not out till 2013)
6. Chaos Walking Series by Patrick Ness (1 to read)
1: Monsters of Men
I think this list is long enough now so I won't mention any more but I am quite confident I will finish at least 3 of these series so I will not say I have done this challenge until I have finished at least 5 of the series.
There will be a page for this challenge HERE
All posts are HERE