Saturday, May 26, 2012

Finishing the Series Reading Challenge


It's a challenge for all those series books you started at some point and haven't finished. I know I'll start a series and read the first book, then get distracted with other books and never get back to the series. Before I know it, the series has 10 books - I get overwhelmed and don't go back to it. Now, I want to finish a couple.


Level 1 - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.


When I saw this challenge I thought I might have a couple of series I have started but not yet finished. I then started to count and there was actually quite a few. I won't mention them all here but I will go for level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.

Here are some of the series:

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (2 left to read)
  1: Catching Fire
  2: Mockingjay

2. The Demon Trappers Series by Jana Oliver (2 left to read)
  1: Forgiven
  2: Foretold (will be out in August 2012)

3. The Elemental Series by  Susan Leigh Noble (1 left to read)
  1: Quietus

4. Time Rovers Series by Jana Oliver (2 left to read)
  1: Virtual Evil
  2: Madman's Dance

5. The Dresden Files Series by Jim Butcher (10 left to read + some short stories)
  1: Death Masks
  2: Blood Rites
  3: Dead Beat
  4: Proven Guilty
  5: White Night
  6: Small Favor
  7: Turn Coat
  8: Changes
  9: Ghost Story
 10: Cold Days (looks like it is not out till 2013)

6. Chaos Walking Series by Patrick Ness (1 to read)
  1: Monsters of Men

I think this list is long enough now so I won't mention any more but I am quite confident I will finish at least 3 of these series so I will not say I have done this challenge until I have finished at least 5 of the series.

There will be a page for this challenge HERE
All posts are HERE

1 comment: