Sunday, October 23, 2011
End of evening meme–A Readathon tradition!
Around hour 21 and 22 were quite rough but I got through with a bit of moving about and
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I have thoroughly enjoyed the books I have read and can recommend Jana Oliver
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I several times had a bit of trouble with the links for the mini-challenges - that could work a bit better.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I was impressed with the cheerleaders and it was nice getting comments on my blog
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Life and Loves of a She-Devil by Fay Weldon
The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
The Demon Trappers: Forsaken by Jana Oliver
The Demon Trappers: Forbidden by Jana Oliver (only halfway through)
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Demon Trappers
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I enjoyed them all
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I was not a cheerleader
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would love to take part in a Read-a-Thon again and I am already looking forward to April. I
will be a reader again