Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon November 22 - 24 Sign Up

The Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.

To kick off my annual Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge this year, I've decided to have a weekend read-a-thon!
Details:

  • Read-a-Thon dates: Friday, November 22 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 24 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
  • I am not requiring that you read Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
I am  going to take part as a kick off to the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge. I wasn't going to read any Christmas books before 1st of December but now I will read one during this Read-a-Thon.

My goal will be to read at least 3 books during this Read-a-Thon but I will make a list of 5 books to chose from.
  1. Yule Be Mine by Charlene Teglia
  2. Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews
  3. The Colorado Kid by Stephen King
  4. Åndeløs by Cliff McNish
  5. Ønskebarnet by Eddie Thomas Petersen
Apart from Magic Strikes these are all books I need to read to finish some of my 2013 Challenges.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're joining me for another read-a-thon. Great list! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete